I am a Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) Acupuncturist and Naturopath specialising in Fertility and Hormone Health. I work with you to understand your journey so far and agree a treatment plan to address your problems.
I have completed an Advanced Diploma in Fertility Acupuncture which is an incredibly in-depth course into hormone health, fertility and pregnancy. As a result, I now specialise in menstrual health, male and female fertility, pregnancy and postpartum acupuncture. I also see a lot of women who are experiencing peri-menopausal symptoms. I work by using acupuncture alongside my knowledge of western medicine fertility testing and treatments, to help my patients get into the best health possible and prepare for a healthy pregnancy. I enjoy supporting my patients through their pregnancy and during the post natal period.I work with:
- Men, women, individuals or couples (including LGBTQ+ individuals and couples) who are trying to conceive
- Women who are pregnant
- Women with problems with their menstrual cycle whether that is pain, mood changes, irregular periods, short or long cycles
- Women who are suffering with peri-menopausal symptoms such as hot flushes, night sweats, anxiety and vaginal dryness
- People suffering from pain
- People looking for help with mood, emotions, energy levels and general wellbeing
If you fall into one of the categories above, then I want to work with you!
Current holistic therapies and key qualifications
Old Rectory Clinic - Bristol
The Old Rectory Clinic in Iron Acton is conveniently located with easy access from Yate, Chipping Sodbury, Frampton Cotterell, Coalpit Heath, Winterbourne, Westerleigh, Thornbury and the surrounding areas.
The Old Rectory Clinic is a 'Practitioner Direct Clinic'. This means that clients and patients are able to contact their practitioners and therapists directly by telephone, text and by email. Please follow the relevant links to find your practitioners or therapist's contact details.
Initial consultation (over Zoom or in person) is £93.00 - £124.00 for a 90 minute appointment and advice report if necessary.
All follow up appointments including acupuncture treatment are £62 for 50 minutes
Get in touch
The Old Rectory Clinic